Real People. Real Results.
" I'm leaner, fitter, and demonstrably stronger than I was three months ago"
- I have always led a very athletic lifestyle, and over the years, been coached by a variety of professionals in several different sporting disciplines. Weightlifting has been a particular passion of mine since 2005 and even spurred me to become a personal trainer for several years. In short, for the vast majority of my life, I've been surrounded by athletes, coaches, and fitness professionals and in that time, learned a lot about the human body and spirit. That said, when I began training under Pat Flynn and following his conditioning and nutrition protocols, I thought that I had a pretty good idea of what and how he'd be coaching me. But something very interesting happened in that first week; I came to the very abrupt realization that his knowledge base, his own level of strength and fitness and his ability to explain and demonstrate body movements far exceeded my own. I had a lot to learn (and in all honesty, I still do), but the improvements I've made, the old PRs that I've smashed...it truly is incredible. I'm leaner, fitter, and demonstrably stronger than I was three months ago. And as I write this, I realize how crazy it is that it's only been three months, but I've broken my max in deadlift, my pull-ups have gotten stronger, I'm doing weighted dips and push-ups now when I could never do those before. And because I can't ignore my own ego, the fact that my clothes fit better and that when summer rolls around I'm going to look damn good in a bathing suit...well, that certainly doesn't hurt, does it?Pat's training methodology has proven itself time and again. When I compare the gains I've made since training with Pat and with utilizing the information in his eBook series versus the years I spent training with others, there is absolutely no contest. I'll say it again: There is absolutely no contest. Can't wait to see what the next three months (and beyond!) hold.
"Motivating, Knowledgeable, and Get's the Job Done!"
- I wanted to lose some weight and lean out, and as a female I was worried I would bulk up, but this was never an issue iwith ABS-SCIENCE. Pat has gone above and beyond helping me along the way, he is extremely knowledgeable about working out, kettlebells, and nutrition.He works incredibly hard to explain everything to prevent injury and to get results, and believe me he does. He has helped to shape/ lean my body and has managed to banish trouble zones and get rid of those stubborn last 10lbs. Pat has given me nutritional advice and has shared his knowledge and love for a healthy lifestyle, and is always available to answer emails.
"Obtained Results I Never Thought Were Possible"
- Before I started with ABS-SCIENCE, I was the typically gym rat. I would go to the gym about five times a week, constantly doing repetitive exercises and never really seeing the results that I wanted. I've now been training with ABS-SCIENCE for almost a year, and my results are remarkable. I've seen bigger changes in my body in under a year than I had seen in my three years of working out by myself.
- Pat's eBooks have fine tuned my technique and allowed me to reach new levels, I thought impossible before. I went from be stuck at the 16kg and 20kg weights to being able to use the 24kg and 28kg proficiently. In my whole life I have never been able to do a single pull up and in just 12 classes with Pat I am able to do three dead hang pullups in a row. Pat drastically increased my strength while helping me to lose 20lbs. Pat is the best and I recommend him and his products to anyone who wants to change their life.
"COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE!!"
- Pat has helped me tremendously improve both cardio and strength through his eBook training regiments. Pat was able to take me through many of the sticky points in my form and has now moved me on to more advanced kettlebell and barbell movements...Pat is a phenomenal representative of all things strengtha nd conditioning! I would recommend these eBooks to any and everybody, they completely changed my life!!
"Without a Doubt the Best Investment I Ever Made!"
- Do not let his young age fool you! I happened to be lucky enough to meet Pat while in college and train with him. I was constantly astounded not only by his strength and his aesthetics, but by his knowledge and his ability to replicate his own results in those he worked with(me included). I was a kinesiology/exercise science major while working with Pat, and I can confidently say I learned more from him about true strength training and programming than I ever did from any textbook or professor in college.I have worked with many trainers during my years as an athlete and none of them can even remotely compare to Pat. No other trainer has ever cared so much about my personal goals, and only with Pat did I ever feel like I was actually getting a truly individualized program based around what I WANTED to achieve, not just some cookie cutter routine that most trainers hand out to everyone of their clients.If you ever get the chance to work with Pat, TAKE IT IMMEDIATELY! Especially if you are a serious athlete, then you do not want to pass up the opportunity to work with this incredible trainer.10/10
- I've been working out with ABS-SCIENCE for a few months now and I can now say that I don't plan on changing routines ever. As a Division 2 athlete and a Officer Candidate for the United States Marine Corps training at the Officer Candidate School, I entrust this program with the entirety of my future. ABS-SCIENCE got me ready for the season and is keeping me in shape for everything to come!
"Recent Enthusiasm Thanks to ABS-SCIENCE!"
- ABS-SCIENCE introduced me to kettlebells this passed summer and I haven't been able to put them down. As a collegiate softball player, I have been through many training methods and programs that are mediocre in comparison. ABS-SCIENCE has taught me explosiveness and strength that has drastically improved my game. Their ability to communicate so simplistically to people in a manner that is easy to understand is impressive. I recommend ABS-SCIENCE to anyone looking to improve their game, athletic ability, physical fitness or fitness knowledge.
"A Regular Renaissance Man"
- Pat's a great coach and he knows his stuff. I knew a fair amount about kettlebells before I met Pat; Pavel's books can get addicting, but Pat cleaned up my technique a lot and gave me an entirely different perspective to look at training with. Definitely one of my favorite aspects of training with ABS-SCIENCE is the little tipbits of knowledge about things you would never normally consider. Highly recommended!
"The BEST there is!!! "
- ABS-SCIENCE is very detail oriented and is always pushing you to your limits and then some. But ABS-SCIENCE is very concerned for our safety and reminds us of what we need to do to be ready for our training. I could not ask for better people to learn from.
"Best training (in 15 yrs) I've ever had. "
- I've wrestled, done weight lifting, and study martial arts for over 15 years, and I've never had such complete and through instruction from a school, program, or instructor. f you are thinking about weight training, conditioning, or martial arts, then look no further.
"Achievement Through Strength Conditioning"
- Master Sikdar has a well structured understanding in the theory of training and is able to translate the complex evolutions of kettlebell and barbell techniques in simple terms that allows all to safely perform. As I train under ABS-SCIENCE I find my strength increasing to higher and higher levels. As an example when I started I felt that a 16 Kg kettlebell was too much for me to handle. Now I am throwing around 28 Kg bells and feel that I should probably be using the next higher bell at least. I'm really stronger thanks to ABS-SCIENCE
"Translating Kettlebells to Powerful Martial Arts"
- Having no real instruction in the past, I was highly impressed by ABS-SCIENCE training method, helping me to quickly master the basic techniques. Most importantly, the author's of ABS-SCIENCE lead by example. They can outlift all of us, never to show off, but instead to inspire.
"Simply the Best"
- I've participated in sports, conditioning, weights, etc for the majority of my life and I can't remember feeling as good as I do now since I started ABS-SCIENCE.
"Works Perfect for Me"
- ABS-SCIENCE keeps challenging me but never repeats same pattens. So I never felt mentally bored or tired even I am physically beaten. After 3 month, I find a improved me. And that's the whole point, right.
"Best You Could Ask For"
- ABS-SCIENCE will definitely push you to do your best, but it helps you through it step by step. Be prepared to get a real workout from this program and to feel amazing afterwards. They WILL push you, but because of ABS-SCIENCE I am better!